Are you using Boley eshop?

Seems a well founded shop with lot of goodies so i decided to put it in my suppliers list.

I used the sign up page and filled all the fields before a week but since now i havent any reply from them , i sent them email yesterday asking whats the issue but nothing .

Is it normal to wait so long to get your login info?

Registration - boley GmbH - Mozilla Firefox 2016-09-26 17.44.10.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MortenS said:

Boley is a wholesale only to businesses and not private persons. If they can´t track up your company then I belive you will not get a account. 

Morten

Indeed. They will ask for your company information as well as two other suppliers you use. If you can give them that you'll get an account quickly :)

Stian

I have an account with them, all they asked was if I will pay vat or they will add it to invoice, thats all. I think they might change some rules as previously I had 30 days to pay and recently they ask to pay in advance, no difference to me. btw. I dont have business, its registered on my name only. But they have support, you can even call end request info about status of your account. 

Well I have tried on more than one occasion to register with them with no success. Perhaps its because I am UK based or I do not run a registered business. What ever the reason as I said previously if they can,t be bothered with me I can,t be bothered with them.

19 minutes ago, parmenion31 said:

i was looking at movements , there are 3 dots beside the movement choice .

green , yellow , red .

meaning  its available , on demand , or no longer in stock.

Most of the movements , specialy miyota(i was looking) are in stock.

Maybe when you're logged in? There are no dots next to parts when browsing not logged.