Latest refurbishment.

7 minutes ago, szbalogh said:

Excellent bike! I would like to try it! :)

You wouldn't be disappointed Szbaloh.  With only 130 BHP it's fast but not super fast.  The balance of power, brakes and handling make it just about perfect for use in the real world.   Back in 2003 I did a continental trip with it and it was superb. I even took it up a dirt track to the top of a mountain when I was there, but it's certainly no trials bike!

13 minutes ago, Geo said:

You wouldn't be disappointed Szbaloh.  With only 130 BHP it's fast but not super fast.  The balance of power, brakes and handling make it just about perfect for use in the real world.   Back in 2003 I did a continental trip with it and it was superb. I even took it up a dirt track to the top of a mountain when I was there, but it's certainly no trials bike!

Yes,mine has only 72 BHP but a lot of torque. I think that the engine could handle bigger transmission to get to higher speeds :) this bike is not for that however. 

IMG_0311.jpg

• Like 1

I think it's called pride in workmanship, it is better than most of the bikes I saw in the SanDiego Automotive Museum in Balboa Park. I must send you those pics.

Then again I am not really surprised.

lovely job George.

Vic

• Like 1

I suppose it is in topic and I doubt that George would mind so here they are.  The last one is the Apollo 9 Command Module, not a bike but it must have been a hell of a ride.  I am not a motorbike person myself, preferring to be clad in steel when at speed (wimp), but I enjoyed looking at them.  This is a glimpse of some stuff from the British section.image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cheers,

Vic

Oh ho! I love Nortons!!! Thank you for posting, Vic.

That last picture, I think the module needs some TLC!

Geo, I wonder if you would take it in and do some magic on it...that red you used in your bike would be perfect, I love that color and the hue you chose! Not all red paints are made the same! :)

Cheers,

Bob

PS. Yes, me too Vic, I enjoy bikes a lot but like to brave the Miami streets armored just like you...If tanks were street legal I would be driving one! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.