Ronda 515 not working

Hello. Just wondering if you can help me.
I got two new Ronda 515 movements and they both do not work. I cased them both and they both do not work. I am going to buy more of these movements,  but I refuse to believe that every movement I got is bad. Is there a way to jump start these movements? 

Thank you for your time.

I got one from Essinger got another from Ofei and I just got 3 more from allwatchparts.com and none of them work. I removed the orange tab, I put 317 batteries in them. I even got 5 new 317 batteries. Nothing works. There has to be something, no way 5 movements frim 3 different places all have the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

22 minutes ago, Herbie53 said:

I got one from Essinger got another from Ofei and I just got 3 more from allwatchparts.com and none of them work. I removed the orange tab, I put 317 batteries in them. I even got 5 new 317 batteries. Nothing works. There has to be something, no way 5 movements frim 3 different places all have the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

Orange tab? Did you remove insulator under the battery? If so that should be there . Otherwise you shortcirciut the battery 

Can I have those orange tabs?  :) I've got several nice watches where those are missing and were sold as non-working.  :)  Took me forever to figure that out.  :(  Also, these movements are easy to ruin as the little contact that is/was above the orange tab gets bent up pretty bad by a bum battery install.  :(

Image attached I circled the orange tab is this the one you removed? Then which way did you put the battery in plus should be up negative down and if you're missing the orange tab your shorting the battery out the watch will not run.

4 hours ago, Herbie53 said:

Only one of my batteries came with the orange tab.

Then you want to clarify orange tab on the batteries? Where did the batteries come from? From the tech sheet the batteries you're using are supposed to be 371 / SR920SW.

I'm also attaching the complete documentation for this watch.

orange tab.JPG

Datasheet_515_Complete_technical_documentation.pdf

Image attached I circled the orange tab is this the one you removed? Then which way did you put the battery in plus should be up negative down and if you're missing the orange tab your shorting the battery out the watch will not run.
Then you want to clarify orange tab on the batteries? Where did the batteries come from? From the tech sheet the batteries you're using are supposed to be 371 / SR920SW.
I'm also attaching the complete documentation for this watch.

5b120e0194f20_orangetab.thumb.JPG.13edbfa3ad93f3104360d2db1b1729cb.JPG
Datasheet_515_Complete_technical_documentation.pdf

That orange tab comes (should come) with the movement. It’s not part of the battery. As already quite rightly stated it’s function is an insulator and prevents short circuiting but in my experience short circuiting drains the battery and does not fry any of the components (amps are way too low). Hope you get them all working now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk