How do you clean dust from the inside of an acrylic watch glass?

As a newbie, My first question !

I've recently discovered how easy it is to remove scratches from acrylic watch glasses - I use 800/1200 wet and dry and acrylic polish.

The problem is that, once nicely cleaned and polished, the electrostatic charge attracts dust which can't be blown off the inside surface.

I've found that any fluids I use leave a residue - I believe that isapropanol should not be used on acrylic. 

What's the best way to get all the bits of dust out - clean Rodico ?

Thanks

PS. How do you get dust inside?

This is with the movement out of the case !

Once I've finished polishing it, there's an electrostatic charge and it attracts any small bits of dust. 

My house is dusty !

On 26/03/2016 at 9:23 PM, rogart63 said:

I use a small cloth that is for cleaning the telly or the computer screen. Antistatic cloth . Rodico could leave a grease mark . 

I should have specified clean fresh Rodico. I know that if I use Rodico that has previously been used for cleaning up oil or dirt it will almost certainly leave a residue which is then difficult to clean off, but I don't get any issues with fresh Rodico. Others experience may differ.:huh:

Another option (which I believe Geo mentioned in a previous post) is to use a silicon tipped jewel picker-upper tool to pick off the individual motes of dust if there aren't too many. 

I used one of my glasses cloths, air blower, then picked of any remaining bits with clean Rodico.

I couldn't see any residue from the Rodico. 

Guess I shouldn't assemble watches in the same room as the tumble drier ! :thumbsd: