Watch of Today

mk3

2 hours ago, Cad101 said:

Today I'll mostly be wearing this.IMG_0616[1].JPG

3 nice Helvetia's in a week ,....not bad . I went searching when you posted the Cal 64 .

The reply feature doesn't seem to be working properly ,.. But to answer your question , Yes I did . I'm watching about 3 offerings . I sent a question to one seller because the shipping calculator isn't working for my zip code .

In addition to my collection, another Vostok with a repaired 2416b movement. Current Beat Error 0.1 ms and a daily rate - 1 s/d. The dial is not where I go wild about, however, it's the first white dial I get black-hands to work clearly visible. The 2nd hand housing is of a Komandirskie which takes the thicker 2416b automatic movement. When time, I may give the case a Nickel re-plating due to some marks / scratches........

Amphibia.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeClarkson said:

And now something completely different from what we have been seeing here... A Slava Woman's wrist watch with 17 jewels. Still needing a service, but working well...

IMG_20161001_204202.jpg

IMG_20161001_204239.jpg

IMG_20161001_204313591.jpg

IMG_20161001_210108404.jpg

Very clean looking . It looks like a machine . No double mainspring on this little Slava I see .  Made for export with the English writing .

• Like 1

Can I have your dial someone gave mine a good scrubbing and finding a replacement is like trying to find the holy grail.

56 minutes ago, GeorgeClarkson said:

This morning I was wearing this Seiko Automatic Sportsmatic on a Nato Strap...

wruw.jpg

575ad5764caeb_IMG_03621.JPG.d0069efb71cd6ea54e7a8879a893de75.JPG

Edited by Cad101
  • Like 1