Recent Addition

patcook

post-1098-0-11696900-1446647485_thumb.jppost-1098-0-61201800-1446647528_thumb.jppost-1098-0-19619900-1446647551_thumb.jp

I found this one so unpretentious yet very elegant and so pleasurable to wear , I still hesitate to buy the moon watch (too iconic may be) , this one seems to have earned its nobility instead of been born with it and I like that. just beautiful. 

• Like 2

Very nice piece indeed. Love the textured dial and the narrow hands. Is that a 39 mm case?

Yes it is ,but it wears quite bigger ,actually I fell for that cute at first glimpse but it took me more than a month to realize . a great aquisition 

I really got hypnotized by the Speedmasters , which sound kind of superficial but I didn't want to buy the moon watch ( still got my pride) and I saw the infinite variation and some very pretty like these two  I purchased ( will show you the second one soon ). The question is now for me : should I get the moon watch or keep finding these underrated sisters ?  

• 3 weeks later...