Hi, new here and mostly needing some help.

Hello. I've been watching some WRC videos and I've watched the video about building your own watch with parts from eBay. So recently I've been trying to assemble my own watches. I've bought some cases, dials, hands, and bracelets off ebay along with a 7750 clone and 2 2824 clones. Unfortunately I've been having some problems with them when I remove the winding stem... And then I can't reinstall it. I've had to take the movements to jewelers to get them correctly reinstalled. Other than that, everything is going well. 

Thank you for your introduction and welcome to this friendly forum.

You should get some old movements to practise on first. Pocket watch movement are best, bigger and very much like a standard wrist watch. Do not touch fusee P/W movements they are so different. 

This will help in knowing the parts of a watch. 

TZIllustratedGlossary.pdf

Hello and welcome to the forum, regarding the stem re fitting ,  2824s  pull it out to the setting position then remove the stem, If you dont do that the keyless work moves making it dificult if not impossible to re fit the stem without removing the dial, hands, and any calendar work to gain access to re align the keyless work and re fit the stem.   The attached may be of help along with the TZ Glossary posted by old Hippy.

eploded diagram of a 17 jewel watch.jpg

Thanks. I've figured out how to disassemble my movement and repair the problem I was having. And now I also have more experience properly removing the winding stem. I'm just not going to mess with the 7750 anymore. It's too complicated a movement for me to want to deal with.