Just registered

Repivot

A short bio, I've been a watchmaker by occupation for about 25 years. Since '04 I've specialized more in antique restoration and parts making, reverting back to working on newer pieces only when the choice work isn't there.

Admittedly I'm slow to embrace technology and be active on forums or other web based networking medium. But about a year ago I started a YouTube channel to communicate with a customer the slow progress of his job. To my surprise many others joined in and watched the progress, so bit by bit I've added other content as time allows. I didn't know there would be that much desire for this type of content. 

Now I'm here and on a couple of other forums, primarily out of curiosity. Looking forward to participating in the community, though I don't know how active I'll be.

Shameless plug, If anyone is interested in viewing my channel on YT, search for "repivot22". Feedback is always welcome.

Funnily enough I discovered your channel only this week and I subscribed straight away. Not only the visuals but the commentary is first-class. You explain everything necessary, concisely and clearly. You are a natural educator and I'm sure you will make a valuable contribution. Welcome and enjoy! I hope you get something out of it too.

• Thanks 1