Geetings Watch Forum

Inatime

I was initially prompted to join the forum with a specific watch question but noting the breadth of discussions here, I look forward to reading and participating.  I have a very eclectic collection of wrist watches from eras between 20s and 70s and have an affinity to the 1920s and 1930s and recently with vintage Seiko.

Cheers, Patrick

Welcome aboard Patrick. Related to your passion for 20's and 30's watches, I'm currently on the hunt for a square, rectangle, cushion, barrel or tonneau  shaped watch from that exact time period up to the early 50's. I have my eye on a couple specific models that I find very appealing. Anyways, great to have ya!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes all. I post a lot of my collection on IG @inatimewatches should any be on that platform. I’ll post here over time. I was introduced to vintage collecting when my wife bought my first watch, this 1933 Hamilton Putnam.

24E93059-9254-4800-8665-996F61A077EB.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inatime said:

Thanks for the welcomes all. I post a lot of my collection on IG @inatimewatches should any be on that platform. I’ll post here over time. I was introduced to vintage collecting when my wife bought my first watch, this 1933 Hamilton Putnam.

24E93059-9254-4800-8665-996F61A077EB.jpeg

That's nearly identical to the one I'm getting. Very classy!:wub:

I chose a Westfield with a Bulova movement, late 30s to mid 40s, I think.

Screenshot_20200418-144738_eBay.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...