Hairspring Stud (wedge shape)

Has anyone got any idea where I could purchase a wedge shape hairspring stud (see pic).
It is for a Citizen watch that needs a new hairspring fitting as the one fitted is just un-repairable. The old stud has been been stuck with some short of glue & will not un-stick even with heat. I have sourced a hair spring that fits but I need the terminal stud. If not I will have to purchase a complete balance which is annoying to say the least.

Citizen hairsprin stud.png 

No they ( the round ones) are too small. I have also some square studs but they are also too small. I don,t know if the the square studs available for pocket watches would work, if they are significantly larger then this could be another option.

On 8/17/2016 at 8:54 PM, clockboy said:

Yes I did notice that. This is a Citizen 8200A i.e. not a valuable movement & if not fixed it will just go in my spares box. Just for future reference I would have liked to have sourced a supplier.

Have a few old 8205 bought from Ramon. I don't think i have any good balances left. But if i need to find some parts for Seikos or Citizen i use thewatchcollector on Ebay. Where to find those studs i have no idea? Cousins?