Slava 2427 - Help Needed

Hi everyone. A quick question. I've repaired a Slava 2427 watch. I've changed parts over from three different watches but the day disk is still slipping. Its taken two months to slip this time, but how can I fix this issue permanently? Is there a way to test this immediately after I've repaired it to see if it will slip at all in the future? Thanks for your help and advice. Kyle

I (like others probably) know nothing about Slava, reason for which if you could pics of the parts that slip, even people that is not familiar with your specific movement could give some help. 

I don't see a circlip holding the day-wheel on, it may be possible that the day-wheel is lifting and the change mechanism is not working? If it only happens for Thursday, check the 'teeth on the back of the day-wheel. Also check if it is 'flat', not only the part itself but it should lie flat when fitted. I would imagine a sturdy dial washer is mandatory.

rgds

Anil

Hi Guys !!!!! 

Did you not read the OP post? He said it wasn't his movement? It was image from Google ? 

OP !!! have you check if the starshaped thing is alright? That sits under the daydisc. I think they could make some trouble every now and then. 

Have you lifted the little click thing up on the starshaped thing? 

Have a look at this video. It's a 2428 but that is almost the same. 15 minutes  into the video. 

• Like 1