Hi There!

hello everyone! im new to this forum. i never really used forums before so its a bit new and exciting at the same time. i will be posting my questions and topics later on but in the mean time ill tell a bit about myself.

i am a 18 year old guy with a OBSESSION of watch collecting. ive grown up around watches and always had a love and passion for them. ive collected many over the years and will show my collection some time soon. i dont have any "high end luxury" brands like rolex, omega, etc but to me its not always about the brand but simply how the watch looks and some of their features. i have around 20 or 30 so watches all including brands like citizen, seiko, fossil, bulova, and a few others. not the most luxurious but they get the job done and still look incredible. 

thanks for stopping by to read all that haha hope you all can help me through my journey of the watch world and hope i can share and receive much knowledge from this community.

• Like 4