Need help identifying small cylinder escapement pocket watch movement

Hi  Probably the best way of identifying the watch is through the books  Bestfit catalogues. They were available to down load on the site, have search for either mediafire or the bestfit books. they were down loaded by Old Hippy(moderator) some time ago.  The watch keyless work identification is in the books Vol l and ll and is a good reference to have in your collection.            cheers 

Sorry to say it's not in the Bestfit book. I have looked in another old book and nothing in that one. Apart from in being a swiss cylinder movement that is all I can say. 

Have you thought about putting a new tooth in the wheel? Or don't you feel confident in undertaking such a task. 

6 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Sorry to say it's not in the Bestfit book. I have looked in another old book and nothing in that one. Apart from in being a swiss cylinder movement that is all I can say. 

Have you thought about putting a new tooth in the wheel? Or don't you feel confident in undertaking such a task. 

Thanks for checking. 

I haven’t done that before. Any tips or guides?

I’m not very sure but I think that remind me of an LeCoultre & Co ladies pocket watch movement.
Not very much parts for those out there.

Just to make an comparison I  actually found an link here..

Edited by HSL
Added link

10 hours ago, patchwerk said:

Width 4.55mm. Secondary Width ~1.4mm Hole width .55mm

Here in the sanctuary of cylinder watches i have found a candidate, the rightmost. Hole is a bit smaller, you will have to redrill or carry over the pinion. 

DSC_0448_copy_1011x759.thumb.jpg.a591e466642d266f95447d79ce818a5a.jpg

Give me your address in PM and i will send a couple at no charge. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, KarlvonKoln said:

That was quick.  JDM saves the day!

The saver here is an old Master watchmaker (Lino Ceccarelli) that beside too many other things to be told here, patiently saved and orderly stored all the parts he could get his hands on.
What a difference with a service center or even independent repairer of today that can only look in the computer if a brand new part is available for swapping.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2021 at 8:54 AM, jdm said:

The saver here is an old Master watchmaker (Lino Ceccarelli) that beside too many other things to be told here, patiently saved and orderly stored all the parts he could get his hands on.
What a difference with a service center or even independent repairer of today that can only look in the computer if a brand new part is available for swapping.

DMed