Bought Empty Case, What Can I Put In It?

ro63rto

Ok, here goes.

Going to leave measurements here so I don't lose them [emoji4]

Total Inner diameter - 30mm

Depth from caseback rim to dial rim - 6mm

Stem tube tap - 1mm

The caseback is a puzzle.

The ones I have the caseback lip fits inside the case rim. This one is different.

20150130_155759.jpg

Hi ro63rto,

Try a ronda 515 or a 517 if you want also a day. You will need a ring to keep it seated. Plastic works for the ring...I'm a little in a hurry right now but wanted to drop this line before I go. There is also ready made rings that can be customized to fit. Then you will need a fitting dial and hands...plenty of fun ahead!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi ro63rto,

Try a ronda 515 or a 517 if you want also a day. You will need a ring to keep it seated. Plastic works for the ring...I'm a little in a hurry right now but wanted to drop this line before I go. There is also ready made rings that can be customized to fit. Then you will need a fitting dial and hands...plenty of fun ahead!

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks. [emoji106] I'll take a look at those movements. Hope the date is BIG. My eyes ain't what they used to be [emoji1]

You need to now the high from the dial to the center of the stem . This is called the T . You could measure it if you measure from the point where the dial rest to the center of crown tube . Takes of the dial thickness . Then look if the movement has the same T at http://www.ranfft.de/cgi-bin/bidfun-db.cgi?10&ranfft&0&2uswk.Lot of work i now but there is a help in the advanced to the right . 

• Like 2