Help to find hairspring for WWI AS43 TRENCH WATCH

FranCosta

Hi guys,

I need to find a complete balance  or just the hairspring but I am unable to find something on the internet. 

There are two marks on the dial side of the plate: AS and a number 43. I cannot find the AS movement number 43 (maybe it is not a type of movement). 

All your help would be very appreciate it. 

Thanks 

Fran from Spain

047FF81F-1FE0-4096-8E97-ACB664694A9C.jpeg

64A81317-126F-465A-B413-242CB748A1E6.jpeg

CB9606E3-DB1F-486E-B4C9-7EF6E0B8F113.png

Sure is a AS movement. But haven't seen exactly that. Don't think the 43 has anything to do with it. have you looked on ranfft pages? What is the diameter of the movement? I have a box full of mostly AS movements . But don't think i have seen that keyless work. Some of the bridges looks like AS984 

Thank you Rogart. 

My watchmaker thinks the same as you. He is retired now so he has a lot of experience but he cannot find on the books this movement exactly. I talked to him this morning and asked for the number below the balance bridge but he said there is no number! Could it be because this trench watch is from 1914-18?

He told me too that the diameter is 10-11 lines, just in case it helps you.

Hope you may help me with this info. 

Thank you a lot. I’m gonna see on the internet the AS984. 

Fran 

1 hour ago, FranCosta said:

Thank you Rogart. 

My watchmaker thinks the same as you. He is retired now so he has a lot of experience but he cannot find on the books this movement exactly. I talked to him this morning and asked for the number below the balance bridge but he said there is no number! Could it be because this trench watch is from 1914-18?

He told me too that the diameter is 10-11 lines, just in case it helps you.

Hope you may help me with this info. 

Thank you a lot. I’m gonna see on the internet the AS984. 

Fran 

Hard to find info on this old movements. Have a bunch of AS movement that just says AS on the dial side and nothing else. I thought i seen it somewhere. Take a look on this page. There is a AS 168 that has the same kind of click spring. So something close to that is probably right?