New member and in need of parts

Lam

Hello all,

My name is Patrick Lam, I am from HK.

I started to collect Timex Vintage watch some 6 months ago and found that their dial designs are quite interesting. 

Now I have over 50 Timex watches, some came to me with no life, some have stem and crown missing, a Timex 21 jewels with one slug leg broken etc.

I am now looking for a Timex 27910 coke bezel, and a bezel and stem and crown for 276712571, a glass for 58769 (the watch in the middle, characters very hard to see), and a case for the Timex 21 jewels.

I am hoping that some of you guys may have the above items, please let me know and see can we resurrect some of the old girls?

Thanks for your time.

Patrick.

IMG_4356.JPG

welcome to the forum.   may we call you Pat?   timex  is a  good choice, lots of them out there.  the 21 jewel one should be saved for later as it is more complicated than the others.  to find parts and repair info., its here and on the net.   good luck,   vin

21 hours ago, Lam said:

I am now looking for a Timex 27910 coke bezel, and a bezel and stem and crown for 276712571, a glass for 58769 (the watch in the middle, characters very hard to see), and a case for the Timex 21 jewels.

I may have some of these and will send you a message after I check my parts supply.