Hello from Outlaw in Nottingham

Outlaw

Good evening everybody my name is David and this is my first post.

I'm a big fan of Marks YouTube Channel and keep up to date with all his videos. The most informative and detailed, easy to follow walkthroughs that I have came across. So, Mark, if you read this, thank you and well done!

I am in the industry and have been for years now. I started by working for a well known high street watch repair chain (not sure if I'm allowed to mention the name) and after working with them and working my way up I decided to open my own watch repair shop in Nottingham City Centre. We've been running for almost a year now and going very well.

I've attached a couple of before and after pictures of a recent repair to an Avia watch we have completed for a very satisfied customer. Probably my favourite repair to date purely because of the customers tearful reaction on collection. The best thing about this industry is the sentimental attachment people hold to their watches. What do you all think?

I am always looking to broaden my knowledge which I have noticed this forum is very useful for. I can also offer any advice and help with anything that I have experience in. Please feel free to reply to this message and say hi. 

David

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome from Miami, FL, the land of the eternal sunshine and Invicta watches....when it is not raining or they are assembling them watches in China! :)

Glad you joined us, David! We will surely be asking you a lot of questions...and will try very hard to come up to good answers to yours! There are other very experienced watchmakers around as well as very new people exploring watchmaking.

Cheers,

Bob

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content