New guy from NC

NTK

Hi,

so love to be here. I recently got into watch repair. To be honest been few months of watching videos and I been interested in watches but never tried before. Now I decided to take the leap. Bought some basic tools and made my own watch. first time putting one together. Since then I been disassemble and assemble some older watches and love it. Love every process of it. For some reason love the challenge on making one work or cleaning it. It’s wow. I don’t know how to explain other than time flys by and I don’t notice. I can spend hours with these little guys. I drop one of the hands by mistake and kinda bend the seconds hand a bit. I just reorder the replacement lmfao. But I should get it this week. I didn’t even bother to order one before because well I got busy and watch works perfectly. 😅. But as soon as the new gold hands set arrives I will change it because I like gold color and will go better with my dragon logoIMG_5334.thumb.jpeg.3ae1cf0323ca6a3fc47187432c86cffe.jpeg

IMG_5337.jpeg