Rare Watch

17 hours ago, Queue said:

Trying to find out the value or any information of what seems to be a rare watch.  It is a Phillip Mercier bracelet cross Quartz wrist watch.

watch.05.jpg

watch.07.jpg

Have a look on ebay, this brand is now of very low value. Was something making you think otherwise ?

12 minutes ago, Shane said:

If this type of watch is your thing.  If not, less.

I hope its not a family heirloom shane. 

5 minutes ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Have a look on ebay, this brand is now of very low value. Was something making you think otherwise ?

Folk come here for help and encouragement. i cant help thinking some leave feeling rather disappointed 😅

Edited by Neverenoughwatches

1 hour ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Very little of my life revolves around the intrinsic so I do appreciate your concern and apologize if I have offended anyone but he did ask for our opinion of its value and none of us can assess that of a sentimental nature.

Shane 

13 minutes ago, Shane said:

Very little of my life revolves around the intrinsic so I do appreciate your concern and apologize if I have offended anyone but he did ask for our opinion of its value and none of us can assess that of a sentimental nature.

Shane 

Lol. I am actually very sentimental  but mate i was joking. I left a laughing face. It just came across as rather funny, he came looking for help thinking he had something of value and was met with 4 disappointing replies 🙄

24 minutes ago, Shane said:

Shane 

Its obvious this person just wanted a valuation and didnt get the answer they were looking for, even more obvious by the fact they haven’t returned to reply. The forum gets used and abused like this all the time, I've seen it over a dozen times in the short time i have been here. They ask, they dont get an answer to thier question, or they do get an answer and dont like it or maybe do like it . They disappear never to return unless they need another valuation.  What can you do 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Neverenoughwatches
  • Haha 1

I would like to see the movement before making any judgement, being quartz its not that old and the case has no hall marks so therefore not silver, but as a rough guess I reckon Nicklesilver was close on the mark. Its value may be sentimental only.     You were right on with this NEW. quite often no reply no thanks, never seen again.              

1 hour ago, Neverenoughwatches said:

Its obvious this person just wanted a valuation and didnt get the answer they were looking for, even more obvious by the fact they haven’t returned to reply. The forum gets used and abused like this all the time, I've seen it over a dozen times in the short time i have been here. They ask, they dont get an answer to thier question, or they do get an answer and dont like it or maybe do like it . They disappear never to return unless they need another valuation.  What can you do 🤷‍♂️

E