Sellita Sw200-1

Thanks for the input gentlemen, much appreciated

Can't post a picture as camera is broken.

However after further research is discovered it is best practice to have the stem in the setting position, less chance of having to take the dial off then.

Did it this evening and all is well. :)

Yeah.. stem in the hand-setting position!

I kinda dislike these watches which have a slot to prevent the stem piece from being pushed too far.. I have had numerous fails which required the dial to come off... sometimes more than once!!

Anil

I always remove the stem in manual wind position, but that's just me, we all have our own vices :)  Time setting mode on 7750 for sure, but again, its usually down to personal preference, and your work environment.

I always remove the stem in manual wind position, but that's just me, we all have our own vices :)  Time setting mode on 7750 for sure, but again, its usually down to personal preference, and your work environment.

I have found this, so the method I used stem in setting position seems to hold some water.

A word from Mark our leader may clear this up or at least give us more (hopefully) confidence in the future.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f6/winding-stem-postion-stem-removal-eta-2801-2-a-675689.html

• Like 2