This Will Make You Laugh

Mark

So sorry to hear about losing your watch. For my 11th birthday, my father gave me my first wristwatch. It was a Timex with a black dial with luminous hands and a sub secondhand. I really liked that watch. We had stayed in a hotel and I placed my watch on a window sill because I wanted the hands to get sunlight and glow. It was only after we had gotten home the next day that I remembered that I had left the watch. I was so afraid to tell my father that I lost the watch. I think that is what started me on my love of watches. I only wish I could fine another watch like the one I lost.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope you did a pointy dance like in Saturday Night Fever. 

PS was it the Blue Oyster Bar, loads of guys with moustaches leather vests and trousers, some may have been wearing Native American head wear or white safety helmets or Stetsons - always a fun night :cool:

If its embarrassing photo's we are sharing - unfortunately I am wearing the stetson

post-197-0-91250900-1435486548.jpg

Cheers,

Vic

• Like 2

Out of interest here is what we got paid for 3 sets (yes we actually got paid) starting at 7.30pm and we usually got the van loaded up by 12.00pm and made our way home.  The guy with the hair is Colin Cole (Keyboards), lovely bloke and classically trained.  We did the clubs for about 5 years and even backed up the strippers.

post-197-0-77449700-1435660089_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Vic

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...