Hello to all, hope to learn a lot from you guys!

DoxaHunter

Greetings to all, I’m new to this forum, and have been active in other online watch-related forums and websites in the past, and have been buying, selling, repairing, refurbishing, modifying, collecting and just plain INTO watches for years.  My taste in watches is mercurial, but presently I really like vintage divers, like Doxa, Rolex, Tudor, and a few others.  This is just a hobby for me, not a profession, but I have dived in as deep as finances allow, buying tools and components as I came across them. I learned early to not waste $ or time on the cheap stuff, so I try to stay in my lane with the stuff that has always appealed to me  I’m a tinkerer at heart, aren’t we all?

Im excited to discover this website and forum and look forward to peering into every nook and cranny as I go.  Thanks to the mods and everyone thats set this site up and is maintaining it. The site looks great, and you can’t beat the price!

On my bench currently, are 3 Doxa Sub variants from the 1960s-70s. All are broken down and getting my best attempt to rebuild them from stem to stern, and I’m always learning as I go, so if anyone out there has an interest and experience (or even some parts?$), please feel free to reach out to me and lets talk.  I gonna need the help, for sure.  

Thx & Cheers to all. 

-Steve

5A0ED276-4402-4C74-A01A-02DA5595030E.jpeg

2A538975-0A31-4922-BC69-9DB5A3C8249D.jpeg

F66E73D9-71E3-4547-96EA-8E416CF67570.jpeg