Hello from Manchester

Hi Everyone, just saying hello. I'm new to this hobby and hope to gain more experience through practical work and through the existing experience of the forum members. Up to know i have restored a Seiko 7005 from 1972, and a Amida gold plated watch from the 70s. I think 1970s is my favourite period to be honest by what I am buying. I am in the middle of restoring a Ricoh 61 (bent hairspring and also the one I bought from Cousins was bent, two x no5 tweezers on order). I also have a Seiko 4004 quartz missing a case back that is ticking again after I removed a splinter. Really enjoying this hobby and learning something new at 50+. Other watches in my collection are Seiko kinetic from 2004, Poljot 17 jewels 1970s gold plated (my first repair), a couple of modern Orient stars bought new (semi modern skeleton and outdoor), imado 21 jewels from the 1970s (Solvil et Titus movement) and a modern Tissot Swissmatic.

Steve

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk