Spurious Claims On The Dial

Just doing a bit of casual eBay browsing this morning and I came across this rather intriguing listing 191447636211.

post-73-0-42221900-1418463816_thumb.jpg

Curious about what made it tick I had a look at the movement shot.

post-73-0-33868500-1418463833_thumb.jpg

Is it me or does the dial appear to claim 17 jewels? If so, where the hell are they all?

And what about "shock protected"? 

Apart from the obviously mismatched crown though, the thing that really has my mind proper boggled is the text on the watch back.

"Diamond Tooled" is one that crops up quite often on cheaper watches. "Tropicalized" is a nice touch but is a bit ambiguous as to exactly what it means.

However.....

post-73-0-58972200-1418463847_thumb.jpg

That does say "Radar Tested" doesn't it?

What in the name of all that is horological does that actually mean?

Perhaps some kind of navigational safety feature aimed at aviators or those of a nautical persuasion that enables them to be located using radar in the event of a mishap?

Or of course it could be the exact opposite; some kind of stealth watch that avoids radar detection?

Can anyone else enlighten me?

If you have any similar examples of utterly baffling claims on watches I would love to see them posted on here.

Please guys, you haven't understood a bit:

The jewels are in the tiny "diamond tools" used to make the watch (17 tools total used in this process in a shop by a river, probably a main artery since the "r" is capitalized), if any has fallen inside by mistake, the radar stealth feature is concealing them properly. As a nice touch, you have to be mindful of the reminder on the dial to "shock protect" the watch i.e. not to subject it to shock! The fish, well it is a nice touch too, but the radar will not locate them when you are out there fishing! :)

Cheers,

Bob