New from mexico,

VeWilson

Hello, I was born in Peru, but I moved to Mexico to marry my girlfriend. We have been married for 6 months and I started with watches because I always liked them and I couldn’t find a job here. I came up with the idea of bringing lots of second-hand watches from eBay, seeing that there are many watch enthusiasts here.

Now my watch shop only has a Facebook account, but I hope to have better things in the future.

I joined the group because I live in a small town (Apatzingán, Michoacán), where there is no watchmaker, a good one that you can trust. The first thing my brother-in-law told me when I told him about the project, is that I have to learn everything on my own, because all the watches he has had, have been damaged by the watchmakers here. There is none that is reliable.

So, I have many watches, mostly fashion brands, that need to be polished, have their batteries changed and glasses polished.

I hope for your help and collaboration.