My name is Lance and I am new

LTPug

My name is Lance, I am new to watch repair. Never done it before. What has turned me on to this wonderful world of watches, is when I started collecting. I am a USAF disabled veteran, I can no longer work, it seems my back and other parts don't want me to. after the Air Force I went to college and became a product photographer, landscapes, and composite fine art photography. I've won three silver addys in Colorado, headlined an art show in downtown Colorado springs. However I think my favorite is product photography. I live in Mississippi now, with my wife and my youngest son, a wonderful autistic kid, and prob my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

any suggestions on reading, or a place to start would be great. I have zero tools, so any, and I mean any advice would be nice to help me get going.

Also one of my fav watches just stopped working, I've only owned it a month, and i am not sending it back across the pond to get it fixed. Its a Thomas Earnshaw "The Peel". 

But anyways, thank you to all who will be my guide to help me. And many many blessing to all of you.

Lance