Jules Jurgensen Stem Help!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have this Jules Jurgensen watch and is missing the winding stem. The movement is an INT 2160. I am trying to find the Best Fit Stem number. Can anyone of you please let me know if you have information you can share? I have added some pictures.

In advance, thank you much.

post-310-0-82796600-1434126379_thumb.jpgpost-310-0-98170900-1434126540_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cesar

Hi clockboy, I haven't been able to find the W3278 stem. I have only tried EBay. I will try Esslinger and Jules Borel.

I have a few bestfit winding stems but I don't know which one would fit. I am trying to find the bestfit number. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for the info clockboy.

It is actually a Durowe 7522. It is written on the movement. I am in Los Angeles USA. I checked Esslinger and Jules Borel. I did not find any. I will double check on eBay just in case.

Thank you for your help.

How times have changed. If I couldn't find it in one of my I D catalogues I used to post the movement less the balance to Southern Watch & Clocks Suppliers. How nice the Internet is to help people out.  

Marc, I think you nailed it. Jules Borel shows that the stem for a Durowe 451/2 is a bestfit 200/362F. I checked the bestfit book and the 200/362F only references Frey -D-F. I am ordering it right now. It is only $3.95. Not much to lose.

Thank you for the help. Hope you all had a good Sunday back in the old world. It is only 6:55am as I write this.

Talk soon.

http://cgi.julesborel.com/cgi-bin/matcgi2?ref=V\ZDZJU[

• Like 1