Next Video - Breitling Bentley

1 hr 55 minutes, that a whopper  :startle: . Will it be in parts or just a single upload ?

I will have to split it up. Could be eight 15 minute episodes or six 20 minute episodes... any thoughts?

I am interested if Mark had issues with the hands. The last Brietling I worked on (Avenger) the hands where nightmare to remove & fit.

They actually came off fine this time, but I have had trouble in the past with others.

I will have to split it up. Could be eight 15 minute episodes or six 20 minute episodes... any thoughts?

It's not a problem to have it in few episodes will be much easier to upload, a playlist will be helpful if we want to watch it continuous.

If you happen to have youtube monetization enable it is good to have it in few segments since the advertising revenue will depend on the number of video you upload. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a few weeks since I uploaded a video, I have been working on a monster. Just finished editing and it is almost 2 hours long. Just the voiceover to do now.

Hopping in anticipation. Any news of a release date. Only a week or two until the Edinburgh International Film Festival.   :)

Hopping in anticipation. Any news of a release date. Only a week or two until the Edinburgh International [/size]Film Festival. :)[/size]

That would be good, it's just down the road from me! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...