I’m no expert But........

transporter

You see this all the time on eBay like quoting from your eBay listing "has been tested and she is in perfect working order and she measures" Doesn't really explain what's been done. In other words the clock was wound up run a few hours it seemed to run its perfect.

I seen watches that were supposedly service they even put them on the timing machine And give you a picture usually the picture looks really bad at least to me. But that's your proof that the watches been serviced and is in perfect order.

On the other hand none of the Sellers are guaranteeing that the run for the next 10 years perfectly either.

Echoing what @JohnR725 said, and adding this: forget about running and serviced, guarantee me "complete and undamaged".  If all parts are present and in good condition,  I'll get it running.  

I've seen watches with a damaged staff that could run in the dial-down position.  Some can be wound and will run, but damage to the keyless works won't let you set them.  I like complete and undamaged.  But that's not usually how they advertise them.

8 hours ago, nickelsilver said:

What makes you think it wasn't serviced?

I’ve had a couple of these movements as they are simple non complicated movements and perfect for training on. So to my non expert eye, the general condition of the movement, it hasn’t been cleaned so hasn’t been serviced. Look at the third wheel oil sink, you can see old discoloured oil and it needs bushing. I expect the intermediate wheel would most likely need bushing aswell due to the increased torque it is subjected to.

Can you see anything else? Always a school day for me mate

The seller doesn't state its been cleaned only that its working and been checked, regardless of servicing the clock is way over priced at £75.00 , its no doubt come straight from auction house to ebay in a matter of days.

This is one this seller sold earlier and states has been cleaned and serviced which it clearly hasn't:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Antique-Oak-1930-s-Napoleon-Hat-MANTLE-CLOCK-Serviced-And-Clean-/224387194322?hash=item343e84ddd2%3Ag%3AneMAAOSwZylgT4n8&nma=true&si=QZifpjPyF4kvM%2BLAIpv2f0O9FwQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

26 minutes ago, transporter said:

I’ve had a couple of these movements as they are simple non complicated movements and perfect for training on. So to my non expert eye, the general condition of the movement, it hasn’t been cleaned so hasn’t been serviced. Look at the third wheel oil sink, you can see old discoloured oil and it needs bushing. I expect the intermediate wheel would most likely need bushing aswell due to the increased torque it is subjected to.

Can you see anything else? Always a school day for me mate

Ha, ok you are seeing more detail than I can! I was wondering if it was because it wasn't bright and shiny, after a long bath in strong ammoniated cleaner. That's the hallmark of having been serviced for some.

On 3/24/2021 at 6:54 AM, wls1971 said:

The seller doesn't state its been cleaned only that its working and been checked, regardless of servicing the clock is way over priced at £75.00 , its no doubt come straight from auction house to ebay in a matter of days.

This is one this seller sold earlier and states has been cleaned and serviced which it clearly hasn't:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Antique-Oak-1930-s-Napoleon-Hat-MANTLE-CLOCK-Serviced-And-Clean-/224387194322?hash=item343e84ddd2%3Ag%3AneMAAOSwZylgT4n8&nma=true&si=QZifpjPyF4kvM%2BLAIpv2f0O9FwQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

You are correct, but only because the seller has now changed the description. I did message saying that hoped they hadn’t paid for the services given to them as it clearly hasn’t been serviced etc. I wasn’t nasty just gave them a heads up and they said they would have words with the person who done the work ( obviously no one ) but they have now changed the listing description to suit what is actually being sold. 
And it’s still way over priced!!!