Harley Ronda 726 parts pdf.

Len33

Not long ago, somebody on here kindly provided me with a complete parts list pdf for the Harley Ronda 726 chronograph.

I thought I had got it safely saved but, like a click spring, it has vanished into thin air!

Any chance of another pdf, please?

Hi  Joe  Under the heading resources there could be put a heading to enable us to either drio in the link,  or the PDF's as we pick them up,  Maybe one for the future. I have a fair collection on my machines and would willingly put them up.  Google drive  I belive is a source on the net.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, watchweasol said:

Hi  Joe  Under the heading resources there could be put a heading to enable us to either drio in the link,  or the PDF's as we pick them up,  Maybe one for the future. I have a fair collection on my machines and would willingly put them up.  Google drive  I belive is a source on the net.

Hi Weasol, I remember my words in my first PM to you;

" What is easy for you,  might seem impossible to someone else"

Ease of access and simplicity to understand are keys to education for all.

Perhaps you find some way, a lesson and simple instructions, flow chart ....on how to access the files, is a key, however, the universality of the key may start with the title flashing off-on before the seeker eyes. 

One might have the potential to become a master horologist but not understand a word of computer stuff. 

Best wishes Joe

1 hour ago, Watchtime said:

@Nucejoe @watchweasol Good point, maybe we can ask Mark what we can do, some kind of library

It has been discussed before and the idea is not walking, for one side it requires maintenance work, for the other usually this type of documents can be found with a simple Internet search. 

In case there is a possibility to share  here on WRT, I am happy to upload my collection of a few hundred service sheets....

Nothing prevents you from attaching them to a new topic with as many postings are needed. Then you can ask moderators to pin or star the topic.

Edited by jdm