Hi All

Marty

Hi All

My interest in clocks started a long time ago as part of my job, which was primarily the repair and calibration of electricity meters and time switches with the North Eastern Electricity Board, the job also included the repair and calibration of test equipment used within the industry.I found repairing time switches was particularly interesting. I re kindled my interest about a year and a half ago now, mostly doing longcase clocks after meeting an antique dealer who had several clocks that did not work, so purchased three (very cheaply) over a few months repaired the clocks and refurbished the cases where needed, I also have an interest in woodworking, one in particular had taken a tumble down a flight of stairs, the dealer then sold them on, for a commission of course, i have also repaired a couple of his customers clocks, minor faults like a broken click spring.

Sorry to have waffled on a bit. look forward to picking your brains in the near future.

Marty