Certina 23-20 balance

rogart63

Trouble finding 23-20 balance or hairspring . Have a good balance but the hairspring is a tangled  up pretty bad.  I talked it over with friend and he says they are rare . I thought i could take an othe balance from a 3´23-30 but they are shorther and 19800 freguency. 

9 hours ago, rogart63 said:

Trouble finding 23-20 balance or hairspring . Have a good balance but the hairspring is a tangled  up pretty bad.  I talked it over with friend and he says they are rare . I thought i could take an othe balance from a 3´23-30 but they are shorther and 19800 freguency. 

Cousins stock a complete balance.

• Like 1

The balance on cousinsuk cost £80 plus shipping. Not sure the owner wants to fork out that kind of money? Have looked on Ebay but all i can find is 23-30 movements . Not any 23-20 . There is a seller that has a 23-20 balance . At least that is what the selling says . But on the package it says 23-30 . We have contacted him but haven't got an answer yet. 

Guys, I think 80 pounds spare part for a brand vintage watch is little money!

People (2 hungry adults) eats out for more! Gets the house fully cleaned for more! Buys horrific fashion quarts watches for 3 times more!

If you repair for yourself, good to save as much as possible to preserve overall funds. But if it is for another person (friend or not)... their choice, no need to stretch to save little money, as they won't have it fixed any cheaper, anywhere else.