New Member from NY

Hi all 
I'm Matt from NYC. I have been collecting watches for the last few years but, recently decided I wanted to take it a step further.  I find watch movements fascinating. I have been researching the skills, resources, and tools required to enter into the world of watchmaking and repair.   Recently I acquired some basic tools and am excited to start Mark's course.   I was wondering if the Swiss Made Sellita 210-1 movement is appropriate for this course. 

Hi Matt, Welcome. I think that almost any modern watch movement would be OK. I have never done Marks courses but I have no doubt that his courses are 1st. class.  His knowledge and ability is superlative. I have another expensive watch to sort out for a friend who cannot afford the Big Boys.  With Marks  video`s and my copy of "Practical Watch Repairing" I feel quite confident of a successful result. If I were younger (76 now) I would certainly study with Mark`s courses. Best regards,  Mike.

• Thanks 1