Citizen Bezel Gasket Repair

Hello all! I have a Citizen eco drive I have been cleaning up, and have lost the gasket to the bezel (our cat found it to be a toy). I am wondering where do I look for this hard plastic gasket? I have been on few sites for parts. Not sure if it's something specific, or can I use another type of gasket to press this back on? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Andrew

1d2efc75b7aede86ff6539ee5c636ee1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Did you try contacting Citizen directly via their website:

http://www.citizenwatch.com/eco-drive/support/service/

More manufacturers are requiring you to send them watches for service, obviously to charge you more for the repair. Plead you case nicely and they might send you one, but no guarantees they will.

Is there a local watchmaker who might be able to order it for you? Sometimes mfg's will only with deal with watch repair facility. Plus added cost of having watch repair person buy it, I would not expect them to do it for free.

I did quick web search on "citizen eco drive bl5400-52a parts" but didn't find anything worthy. Unless you had precise measurements of original gasket, might be tough to match.  I know it's not much help.

Nice watch worthy of your efforts BTW, not a nice cat! :)

I could check it with caliper. I do have ability to measure it, just cannot find the part. Where I live there is no watch makers or repair guys. I have been going through this one myself and brushing the stainless back out and replaced the crystal, but cannot find that gasket to be able to press watch back together.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I can look through some parts that I have.  It will take a day or two, though... If you could get the measurements, it would help.  If there is a case number in the back of the watch, it would help, also.  Who knows... we just might find a gasket for you.