Help with a Zenith Please?

Hullblazer

Right.  My father bought a bag of 35 watches and inside it I found this.  I know nothing about it except it is a Zenith Automatic SS and that it works well, except for the second hand having fallen off.

Can anyone help with an actual model name?  A year? 

Also, I'd like to get a peek at the mechanism but I cannot fathom the access to it.  The only case opening accesses the face and the winder is completely enshrouded in the case?

SAM_0001.JPG

SAM_0003.JPG

SAM_0008.JPG

Hi the watch you have is a model that was produced in 1965 as part of a range of watches to celebrate Zenith's 100th aniversary and is referenced as a model A6621 and should have a caliber 2542 PC within the case. The zenith employee's making this watch at the time nicknamed this watch the "Schlusselloch"  the "Keyhole" I have no idea of production numbers but should imagine its quite uncommon

Seems in pretty good shape, beads of rice bracelet and all. Personally I would leave it undisturbed unless you have a compelling reason. Even polishing and servicing the movement is better left to a future buyer, they often whine about these jobs not done correctly unless they are done by a recognized professional.