How to replace a Broken balance cock jewel spring in vintage rotary

Elii

I am not a watchmaker but just an amateurs. Servicing a vintage rotary which was beating erratically i noticed that  the spring that hold the jewel on the cock is broken. It seems that I have to dismantle the part of the cock that hold the shock assorbent mechanism. How to do that?

Help please

Elio

Thank you for your prompt replay. 

The watch is rotary 17 jewels incablock. The movement is Mark as A60 425. There is also a picture of the dial side which shows the normal no broken spring. The spring is that type that opens like a door. I apologise for my poor vocabulary of watch parts.20160828_235455.jpg

20160828_235545.jpg

20160828_235820.jpg

20160828_235804.jpg

20160828_234930.jpg

20160828_235626.jpg

• Like 1

Hello sorry for the late reply I forgot about your post. looking at your balance cock I don't think you have to remove your incabloc setting to add a new spring it looks like it slides in from the side next to your regulator arm in pic 2 which is the clearest. You can find sets of springs on the net or you could measure the length there is detailed explanations on how to do this on the net if you do a search. Also you may have to unclip your regular to fit the spring but remember to disconnect the hairspring from the regulator arm first by releasing it from the pin and boot your best bet is to remove the whole balance wheel from the balance cock just to be safe and be careful removing the regulating arm if you have to it can be easily snapped.