Hello everyone

Welcome Michael, may I ask, Georgia the Estate or Georgia the country? OK, it doesn't really matters -- only to save on shipping and we don't do that :) -- so, welcome to our forum!

Cheers,

Bob

PS. Welcome from the Republic Associated of Miami...or is it the Estate? :)

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Georgia as in the state, but also as in the state of mind :) I started with some old American pocket watches. Mostly broken Hamiltons and Walthams just until I began to understand how everything worked. I found it much cheaper to buy bulk wrist watch lots for repair on eBay so started messing around with those. It's been a lot of fun diagnosing problems and researching all the different brands. Im just now to the point where I am trying to fix them on a regular bases. This seems like a really great forum and I'm excited to be here. I have a ton of questions but I'll try and read the back forums as much as I can so I'm not asking about the same tired subjects lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hello from one Michael to another. Dont worry about asking questions some one will know the answer or just point you to the post with the answer in a breath saving you time (unless of course you like reading posts then by all means read away) :D

Mick

So, that's great Michael, we are "neighbors"! At least, State wise. :) Although, yes, sometimes I have also "Georgia in my mind!" :)

Cheers,

Bob

PS. as Mick pointed out, if you can't find it or are short of time, ask away, we don't mind!