naugamonster

Greetings from Kansas City

I'm a newb that has been through TimeZone Watch School Level 1 and am working on Level 2. I hope to be able to turn this hobby into a revenue stream far off in retirement. So I have some time to practice. :)

As a Kansas Citian, I have the privilege of being within a drive of one of the coolest watch shops in the Midwest: Cool Vintage Watches.  

My favorite watch in my collection is a blue Hamilton Pan Europ Day-Date.

paneurop.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Cheers mates!! Im working on a Seiko 7123A, im ususally not doing quartz, they are so unpredictable I think... Or is it I dont know them good enoght.... anyway. I have oiled all bearings, cleaned, og had to fix a little on the quick set on the date and day. And now the quick set work, the date and day skifts when I turn th hands 24 hours. The movment runs fine, and keeps time. But when is shall shift date and day during the night, the movment stops around 01.30, but the second hand works. It seems like the movment cant drag the calender work through the shift.   Can somebody pls help me with what the cause is??
    • Famous painters might paint a water colour in 4 hours. 50cents paper and paints. worth a fortune. Go figure. I heard a story about Picasso who used to sign table cloths in restaurants after entertaining a large group and never got billed. He also said he could buy a house if he painted something.... Sure there is clever marketing in watches, but I don't think the inherent value is actually in the materials...perhaps its something else less tangible.
    • Real rolex for fake person , in my opinon. Small dink persons timepiece … haha just my opinion no offence .
    • quality aside.  a fake is a fake no matter how well it is made.  
    • You forget about the high end watches like casio and timex … I guess those are covered under etc...