Unexpected Pleasure At The Weekend.

I was sitting having my breakfast yesterday when I received a texts from good friend of mine who owns a Honda garage, "Nice car on the forecourt.......quite a nice day too! Intrigued I popped along and was given the keys and told to take it away for a spin. He himself had not even driven it at this point. When I saw what it was, I couldn't refuse.

post-124-0-79231600-1457893958_thumb.jpg

Ooooo it was fun!

• Like 4

I soooo prefer the original NSX to the newly release one.

Almost bought one for hatchback £££ when you couldn't give them away. Only thing stopped me was top insurance group and my young age [emoji22]

I bet it was a hoot! Hope the roads are better than in London!

I was sitting having my breakfast yesterday when I received a texts from good friend of mine who owns a Honda garage, "Nice car on the forecourt.......quite a nice day too! Intrigued I popped along and was given the keys and told to take it away for a spin. He himself had not even driven it at this point. When I saw what it was, I couldn't refuse.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ooooo it was fun!

Nice  in my day it was called a bird puller  :D

the picture must be reversed because that honda has the steering wheel on the wrong side.

those NSXs are a sweet car. i can only look at them. a bit too rich for me and my sow's ear purse. (wallet).

i'm getting my fun from the two wheeled vehicles.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.