Remove "rolex-Style" Mechanisms

Hi all

In my latest (and last :growl:) batch of watches I have been  provided two "fashion-style" watches.  Obviously these are useless to me as sales items as they are fake.  

However, I have several cases and faces that could be made to fit and these, working, mechanisms could make a couple of unbranded, "Made in the orient", knock-about sales watches.

Trouble is, although the crowns unscrew like Rolex-es, I can see no means of removing them.  There are no obvious (to me at least) retaining mechanisms or and screws that move on the pulling of the crown.

To make it absolutely clear; I am in no way ever going to sell these as real or even with any logos still attached.  If it can't be done, I'll just dismantle for parts.

Thank you

P

post-1610-0-39220400-1453915105_thumb.jp

post-1610-0-48588700-1453915544_thumb.jp

Hi,

The first one has a little push button next to where the stem comes in the movement. Push it down gently, pull the stem, voila. The other one, can you post a picture where we can see where the stem comes in the movement please ? Sometimes the screws/buttons to push are not very obvious.

Blued screws...a sign of haute horology!

They were probably made on a 10th or 15th floor of a Chinese factory! :)

I can see no means of removing them. 

Absolutely right, both push button's. Try it, P. Just as Steven and Frenchie said, push the button close to the crown, next to the wheel and opposite the screw...hopefully I didn't confuse you now! Remember to be gentle.

Cheers,

Bob

Spot on, thank you!  What looks like a rivet, or dull jewel, is the push button. 

It amazes me that the black cased one is a copy of a Rolex copy (Pro-Hunter "Submariner" 041).  These Chinese factories will copy anything, won't they?