Movement Specific Plastic Storage Containers Source?

SSTEEL

This may be your lucky day.

I don't need to tell you the days I spent searching to find what you want.

They're slightly bigger than some I had from China but as I couldn't find that supplier, when I came up with these decided to buy them.

I really wanted to store pocket watch movements so they may be too big for you 51 mm Dia inside and overall 21 mm high with the top on.

Not stiff hard plastic and the top pushes on a bit like kitchen storage boxes.

111792238212 Search this no. on eBay and it will bring up the item. Sorry I don't know how to make it a link.

£3.99 + £0.95 postage for a pack of nine. I did ask for a price for 50 but he said " sorry they come in packs of 9 and we don't split them " ( Strange )

Edited by Alaskamick
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, appreciate the help, the ones I am wanting are those that come from the manufacturers with the stem cut outs, and for chronograph movements, just outs for the pushers as well as the stem.  I will check the links your provided though just in case they will suffice.

Silly question as I'm sure you've explored all avenues but have you contacted the movement suppliers direct ?

As you wish to protect and store their movements they may be kind enough to supply a batch to you or even give you the manufacturer name.

Yours is a very specific requirement so I'm sure you will have to find the original manufacturer , probably in China, they won't advertise them for sale on the internet.

• Like 1