Identify/Information

I am curious about a watch I recently saw.  It is a Tschuy-Vogt chronograph.  I can’t really find any information on it.  Is anyone familiar with this brand?  What can you tell me about it.  Who manufactured or manufactures it?  
thanks!

We like new members to first make an introduction before posting. Say something about yourself such as where you live, hobbies what got you into horology. We need photos of you watch so we can see the movement.  

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

We like new members to first make an introduction before posting. Say something about yourself such as where you live, hobbies what got you into horology. We need photos of you watch so we can see the movement.  

To be fair, he had introduced himself an hour before this post, it just needed approving by a moderator or admin 😄

6 hours ago, RichardHarris123 said:

https://www.mikrolisk.de/show.php?site=280&suchwort=Tschuy-Vogt&searchWhere=all#sucheMarker

Wierd the first link didn't work.  They used other manufacturers movements, like most watch companies. 

The watch you are asking about has this movement 

https://calibercorner.com/ronda-caliber-3540-d/

Appreciate it!  Anyway of knowing the approximate value?  I like the watch just not sure how much to pay.  The few I have found have been wildly different in cost.  Thanks!

42 minutes ago, MCoop said:

Anyway of knowing the approximate value?

Someone is selling them as "New" on eBay at the moment with a BIN price of £151, but they are also accepting offers so you can probably do better than that.