Hello From A New Member

My name is Stefan, and I'm an amateur watchmaker.

I've been hanging out primarily on Watchuseek, but stumbled across this forum while searching for info on Poljot 3133 movements, as I currently own three 3133-based watches, one of which needs a full service.

So far, I've done one complete COA (on a Poljot 2612.1 alarm movement), a couple of watch mods (homages to the Omega X-33 and Tudor Black Bay), and a bit of strap making.

I have my own web site, where I document this and my (too) many other hobbies. My watch-related articles can be found at: http://stefanv.com/watches.

Hi and welcome Stefan, Mark has done a great job setting up this forum, I'm sure you'll like it here.

Cracking website that you've set up, I've just had a quick look just now, I'll have a good look later tonight.

Hello Stefan and welcome to the forums,  there is a huge range of talent here and there should be someone to answer any questions you might have.

I have looked at your website and really do not know how you manage to fit everything in.