Just Picked Up...android Virtuoso Tourbillon...

Hi All , ...I just got this tourbillion on the Bay ,...I was the only bidder at the start offer price . I believe it's Tungsten . I have been wanting a flying tourbillion for quite a while so I made the start bid never really thinking  I would get it .  I'm stoked .

post-808-0-92240800-1440298881_thumb.png

post-808-0-87714100-1440298916_thumb.png

post-808-0-03715600-1440298940_thumb.png

And a Youtube link ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66G9m23XwBU

• Like 1

Please make a review on a chinese tourbillon, with macro pictures and impressions on how it works and how it looks. There is little information on the internet about these things.

How old are them, meaning for how long do you have them. Has anyone serviced one of these? I believe people are not too confident in these chinese movements.

I wanted to get out of my head this preconception and I bought an asian 6497 (Parnis) and I like it so far (100$ for a 10 seconds delta is ok, I say). I don't expect them to last 100 years, but still, 600$ for a tourbillon is not bad, IMHO.

Thank you,

Bogdan

Please make a review on a chinese tourbillon, with macro pictures and impressions on how it works and how it looks. There is little information on the internet about these things.

How old are them, meaning for how long do you have them. Has anyone serviced one of these? I believe people are not too confident in these chinese movements.

I wanted to get out of my head this preconception and I bought an asian 6497 (Parnis) and I like it so far (100$ for a 10 seconds delta is ok, I say). I don't expect them to last 100 years, but still, 600$ for a tourbillon is not bad, IMHO.

Thank you,
Bogdan

Howzit Bogdan ,  A few years ago I looked at an affordable Tourbillion....affordable because it was a Chinese movement , like this one , and it was $950 . On this Android , as I have stated , I was the first bidder at the opening offer price and didn't think I would be the final bidder . 

I ended up getting this watch for $400...and I am surprised , and pleased .  The jury is still out on this , so let's me see how I feel about it after it arrives .

I do feel positive I will like it .......especially after I get hypnotized watching the escapement for a while .