Help to diagnose this behavior

Hi

I've get a seiko bellmatic caliber 4006A. This watch have been severely treated with someone I suspect have used some WD40 the liquid have somehow solidify with the time leaving a sticky residue like glue. The hair spring was sticky too.

I know that the pre cleaning and cleaning will be a very long process to rid off all this WD40.  

• I've pre-clean manually in lighter fluid each part and keep the palet fork and complete balance 24 hour in dip fluid. 
  • Inspect each part under microscope to check for any rust point or broken jewel or broken teeth 
  • polish every pivot using EVE sticks 
  • make a clean using ultrasonic bath using ELMA1-9 red at 40 degree temperature
  • 2 rinse with distilled water 
  • 1 rinse in IPA alcohol 

I reassemble and properly oiled the watch. And voila !! the watch was working.

But my joy was for short time I leave the watch on the time grapher for few minutes and great amplitude 233 degree good keeping time after simple regulation.

Now after some time I would say 10-15 minutes the watch slowed down almost dead the grapher couldn't pick anymore a reading. I took the watch in hand flip in flip out the watch restart as normal. then again after 10-15 minutes on the grapher the watch slow down and just stopped.

I agree I took may be a difficult watch for a beginner like me but I loved the watch.

Could you help me to pinpoint where should I look ?

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...