Does anyone know how to contact Cousins?  I placed an order quite a while back, and it has not moved since it said "Item Leaving the UK" back a few weeks ago.  I find it odd that Cousins doesn't provide an email or phone number call them.  This was my first order with them.

Have a look at this page which “explains” it

https://www.cousinsuk.com/page/contactus

it mentions a magic gold button which should get you a response within an hour from a manager. Buggered if I can find it, must be in the lower basement, in a locked filing cabinet labelled “beware of the leopard”.

it my only be available on a live order page, maybe worth looking there.

Tom

Nope... nothing on the orders page.  Looks like this may be my last order with Cousins since they have such helpful customer service.  I don't think I have ever bought from a company that doesn't provide a way to contact them.

From the home page scroll down until you see this

image.thumb.png.d4085b2c7c02edac4f2ba05a9294beec.png

There are a number of FAQ's including a "where is my order" button. I think that the "gold button" is the gold edged box below the "HOW CAN WE HELP? banner. It may be worth typing a query into this to see if it gets logged. If it does then I guess that that is where the 1 hour response comes in. If you scroll to the bottom of the page under "Your profile" there is a "My support inbox" which I presume is where you will receive answers.

How much time since the order? Tracking for Royal mail orders with Cousins end when the package leave London. Transit time can be anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks for Canada, I believe it’s same for the US, as some members said recently in another thread. Maybe wait a little longer. Never had a package missing from Cousins, just one empty (claim under way withe postal service).

see also

Edited by Mircea

• 7 months later...

I too have been trying to get my missing shipping settlement for 76 days now from cousins and it almost impossible for any help just stalling tactics. The Invoice goods total was £365  UPS closed the claim in 5 days 1Z8W44466811281342 but cousins keep up the versed that I will be paid out. The new date now is 6th January when the deadline runs out its been updated every month since the claim started in August.

Any advice on how to proceed Mart

I see your in the UK and cousins is in the UK worst-case can physically go see them even though they do not like physical visitors or emails or telephone calls or any communications at all other than through their website.

How did you pay for your order? In other words if used a credit card a lot of times they have ways of canceling things.

On 3/30/2023 at 2:43 PM, kd8tzc said:

Nope... nothing on the orders page.  Looks like this may be my last order with Cousins since they have such helpful customer service.  I don't think I have ever bought from a company that doesn't provide a way to contact them.

Unfortunately it's common these days. I had a problem with ebay the other day, a potential buyer couldn't bid on my item. There was no way to contact anyone for help. Only "online support" like Cousins, an automated assistant and the suggestion to as the "community".  

It's infuriating. You would expect a company the size of Cousins to have a contact number. 

Pity we can't find the phone number of the Director and phone him at home.

At the bottom of the main page is a link to "Website Feedback" asking for suggestions for improvements. Maybe we get a lot of us to all suggest a help phone number?

I always pay with a credit card as you get protection :

"Section 75 is an important UK consumer protection law made in the 1970s that means your credit provider must take the same responsibility as the retailer if things go wrong with a purchase".

So if you used a credit card, contact them, they have a duty to sort it out.

Edited by mikepilk
  • Like 1

Don't know if it's only worth anything but there is a phone number found at this link

https://www.watchfix.com/tl-tools-suppliers/cousins-uk/

If you Google the phone number you'll find PDFs from 2017 from cousins that do show that phone number found at the link above.

Another thing that comes up is the usual people with personal information or this case company information they hint at an email address but because you're supposed to pay them money they give you the first couple letters and the rest of the email address but from that I can guess my guess would go like this.

We will note that upon the saving this message I noticed that the email address below as now magically changed to this all complements of the software. You can still see it in the image but

*****@*****.tld

I didn't know the software did that so let's see what happens if I break up the email address

Anthony @ cousinsuk.com  This if it's smart enough to know that I put spaces in or whether or give you the correct email address?

Now googling the email address just to see if I can find anywhere it does come up. Normally I find this very annoying if you have or have had access to Swatch group documentation with the last few years there paranoid and every single page of every single PDF from Omega for instance and some of the other brands is watermarked with who download it. I should I thought about this much much sooner but I didn't but I got here eventually. So my annoyance that I can't hand out PDFs works to your advantage because at one time cousins could get documentation and that means all the Omega documentation from cousins has the same underlying watermark template with verification that the email address above is correct.

So classic thing and watch repair. Detective work is required for problem solving of watch problems. Detective work is required for sometimes tracking down parts and tracking down people is similar to tracking down parts. I'll be curious if anyone responds either the telephone number the email address.

image.png.5f9d8756e893a1721716887dbaf9c3ae.png

Edited by JohnR725