Hi all. My friend gave me his watch to repair. He has somehow caught the watch crystal and it has cracked in 3 parts. I have tried to identify the crystal using the cousins website, thereis very little information for Skagen. The watch is a 233XLTTM. The crystal has a thin silver outer ring to enhance its look. does anyone know where I can get one?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Colditz said:

The crystal has a thin silver outer ring to enhance its look.

Once you have got a suitable generic crystal as mentioned alreasy (they are even available on Ebay), you can paint the crystal with a permanent marker, and a round piece as mask. When done skillfully the result should be very acceptable. 

On 8/17/2022 at 8:19 PM, jdm said:

Once you have got a suitable generic crystal as mentioned alreasy (they are even available on Ebay), you can paint the crystal with a permanent marker, and a round piece as mask. When done skillfully the result should be very acceptable. 

Many thanks jdm I'll check it out.

On 8/17/2022 at 3:40 PM, mikepilk said:

If you have the dimensions, you should be able to find one from Cousins.

Thanks for the advice. I did just that. 1.5mm x 32mm domed. Waiting for it to come.