New Member From York Uk

TheFixer

Hello everyone, I have just joined the forum, which I found courtesy of YouTube.

My friends call me Jon.

I love collecting vintage and modern Watches, I am a particular fan of  Omega and Longines.

I am also very fond of Bulova Tuning fork Watches, I have lots of other pieces as well from all manufactures.

Here is a picture of my current favourite.

Regards from Jon :)

c1eb5be1-caf4-4e09-a73d-b982aa5dd201_zps

Hello Jon,

Welcome to the forum, I like your Longines, it is supremely functional with a touch of class. I like the Accutrons as well. Here is a pic of one of my Accutrons complete with original bracelet, box and original papers. It was bought in Bishop Stortford for £74.00 in 1970 and I was lucky to pick it up in a mixed lot from an Auction house.

I am sure you will enjoy this forum, especially if you like tinkering with watches, the other members are extremely helpful and a wealth of knowledge is at your disposal.

post-197-0-29664300-1430383748_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Vic

Hello Jon,

Welcome to the forum, I like your Longines, it is supremely functional with a touch of class. I like the Accutrons as well. Here is a pic of one of my Accutrons complete with original bracelet, box and original papers. It was bought in Bishop Stortford for £74.00 in 1970 and I was lucky to pick it up in a mixed lot from an Auction house.

I am sure you will enjoy this forum, especially if you like tinkering with watches, the other members are extremely helpful and a wealth of knowledge is at your disposal.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cheers,

Vic

Great to see one with the full set, still plenty of guys work on these.

So we should be ok for years to come.

Can't see me working on these any time soon.

Jon