Greetings. [New Member]

Ishima

Hello everyone, Just wanted to quickly introduce my self.

I'm a 22 year old English Watchmaker currently working for 'In Time' (Same company Mark used to work for!)
That's all I really want to say openly about my employment with them, because in these modern, harsh times, posting the wrong piece of random information on the internet can get you fired. (or maybe I'm just paranoid?)

I've been working now in the field for about 2 and half years, loving it greatly, there's never a point where I feel satisfied with how much I'm learning so I've been keenly educating my self with books, and information online and practicing on scrappers in my spare time pretty much since day one. 

Which Is why I found my way here, I've been watching Mark's videos for a long time but never did get around to coming to the forums.

So that's it, i hope I can help explain things and share tricks with people and contribute back, as I'm sure I'm going to learn some great stuff here as I did with The Watch Repair Channel.

Edited by Ishima

Welcome Ishima, it's nice to meet someone from my old company.

In-Time pretty much gave me my start in life and if it was not for the generosity and support of Angus, Brian and the guys I worked with I don't know where I would be now in life. They were a great company when I worked with them as I am sure they still are.