Hello everyone!

DrMike

Welcome to the forum!  I am not so new to watch and clock repair (as a hobbyist and tinkerer) but I am new to formally expanding my professional knowledge and getting more serious about it.  It has become my second job, but one from which I will never retire.  I landed here amongst this august company of experienced veterans and enthusiastic technicians some months ago, finding many tips and answers to expand my repertoire.  Happy new year to you also.  And may you find all you seek about the trade here.

Welcome DrMike from MechanicMike. One thing I've learned from the good folks here is to use the forum's search engine. It's one of the most valuable tools that we have here, and it's all based on years of knowledge, experience and tips from everyone that's ever been a member. That was a big learner for me, and it never occurred to me when I got here. There is soooo much out there...  It's still fun to ask questions and get answers tho plus you get to talk with folks from all over. pretty cool gig.